EMBRACE YOUR NEW"

Photo Credit: Nemerulez

I've come to learn this hard truth! People come into our lives for a reason, a season and a life time. "I've met people who GOD intentionally brought into my life either for me to serve a particular purpose in their lives or for them to serve a particular purpose in my life, for a period of time/season". Yet, as you advance and get transformed, some of these folks drop off, for some obvious reasons, one of which is, " they've served their purpose and it's time to bid them goodbye".

"Some folks dropped off my Eagle's flight and I gladly let them. And it feels good to finally say bye bye to the old conditions and former order of things. 

It's a new era now, a new season, a new everything! So friend, embrace your new; don't go chasing after something that should have been long gone! Selah! I'm loving my new year look😚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!