NEW SONG ALERT!!!! ACCOLADE BY I-FEE SOUND. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE THIS SONG!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, a new single by I-fee Sound, ACCOLADE.  

ACCOLADE is a soulful sing-along worship song; I haven't heard any like it in a long while. I love this song because it gives me that FATHER-DAUGHTER feeling- to freely relate to GOD as my FATHER and still reverence HIM as GOD! 

You will love this song too, I guarantee you. So get in here, let's worship GOD together. You can also listen to ACCOLADE by clicking on the link below:
https://soundcloud.com/i-fee-sound/accolade

You can also download ACCOLADE by clicking on this link https://www.naijagospelbeats.com/music-i-fee-sound-accolade/

Here's what I-fee Sound said about ACCOLADE, "
So many times, we think so highly of ourselves and ascribe all our achievements to our personal efforts and human strength. We fail to realize that there is someone behind the scene pulling the strings.

This song ACCOLADE is here to remind us that we owe to God every praise for all that we have accomplished. HE alone deserves the ACCOLADE, and no one else.

As you listen, may your understanding be open to the fact that without God, you couldn't have been able to achieve anything.

Listen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!