SATURDAY TABLE TALK WITH NEMERULEZ- DOES QUALITY HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE?

Photo Credit: Nemerulez
In my opinion, quality doesn't have to be expensive or even wasteful. I believe in doing the best with what you have; and you don't need to break a bank. Truth is, I've seen lots of creative stuff from people, family and friends inclusive, they are quite simple, and  they will tell you that it didnt cost them much.

So, what do you say? Kindly drop your comments. Enjoy your weekend, unwind and have fun. You need it!😊😊😊

Photo Credit: Nemerulez

Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
I think quality is relative, meaning people perceive it in different dimensions. When an idea comes from God, for instance, it’s automatically a quality idea because when the idea is put to work, it will bring results that can change the world for good. I don’t believe in spending a fortune just because I want to perceive my stuff as quality. If it’s authentic and has the ability to influence my world positively as well add more value to lives, I will definitely see it as a quality venture. Another example i can relate with in buying goods. Sometimes people think spending money on expensive outfit will ooze quality for them, forgetting you can actually spend less and still look fantastic without loosing the quality feel. In general I believe quality is a mindset. How important your idea is will determine the measure of quality you want to attach to it. Lovely post as always @nemerulez blog. Xx
Wow! You nailed it Laura. Thank you. Quality is indeed relative. And like you rightly said, how important an idea or a thing is will determine the measure of quality you'd want to attach to it. 👏👏👏👏 weldone Laura.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!