TUESDAY HEALTH TIPS- SEE WHAT I RECENTLY LEARNT ABOUT DARK CHOCOLATES.

Photo Credit: Nemerulez
As a chocolate lover, I try to always read about it to ensure that I'm up to date with any new discovery about it, so I can eat my chocolates without fears.


So here are a few of my latest findings about dark chocolates.

- Dark chocolate helps in boosting the brain; because it contains flavanoid which is a compound that enhances the brain.

- Dark chocolate contains antioxidants which help to enhance memory, boost focus and improve the problem-solving skills- which is as a result of the blood flow received by the brain.

- Dark chocolate prevents or slows down  the symptoms of mental decline caused by aging, stress or anxiety.

I hope I've been able to convince my fellow dark chocolate lovers that it's safe to eat it without guilt. 😊😊😊 Have a healthy Tuesday.  

Photo Credit: Nemerulez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!