MAKE YOURSELF A PROMISE AND KEEP IT.

Photo Credit: Nemerulez
The most meaningful thing you can do is to make a promise to yourself and keep it. Once you are able to achieve this, nothing will limit you. You  begin to push through things that ordinarily you wouldn't have been able to, barriers will become your playing ground- you know like  when you're playing your best games.

So friend, go on, give it a shot! For example, some years years ago, I never used to complete a task until I made myself a promise that I would never stop a project half way ever again. Because I didn't want to fail myself, I made sure I didn't! Guess who came on board to help me, THE HOLY SPIRIT!😚😚😚😚 

Photo credit: Nemerulez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!