YOUR AFFIRMATION.


I am the master of my mind, and I will use it to create the life I want.

I am the most beautiful person that I can be, because I deserve to be.

I am loved by someone who sees me and loves me for who I am.

I know that my body is a temple, a sacred place, and I am determined to take care of it.

I am at peace with myself and my surroundings, and I refuse to let fear rule my life anymore.

I am always faithful to my goals and visions.

I am loving, kind, and gentle with myself.

I am open to new opportunities in life.

I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.

Don't get tired of speaking life into your life. 


Photo Credit: Christina Ifeoluwa 

.

Comments

Treasure said…
I affirm that these words are my present day reality. Hallelujah!

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!