MY EXPERIENCE WITH BITTER KOLA.


Bitter kola. The miracle fruit, that's what I call it. I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter, bitter kola was my mood lifter and go-to, whenever I felt uneasy, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, spitting and general discomfort- especially when I ate.

Bitter kola literally was helpful and useful all through my pregnancy journey. I ate it after every meal; and I ate a lot of it!

I was fit all through my pregnancy with my daughter, and my doctor gave credits to the bitter kola that I ate all the time. 

I don't know if it's good for every pregnant woman, but it was amazingly good to me. Bitter kola is generally a good fruit. GOD indeed  blessed us with this amazing miracle crop.

Bitter Kola also kills bacteria, keeps the mouth from odour, boosts the immune system, helps to balance blood sugar level and so much more.

So, get you some bitter kola today. Have an amazing weekend. 😁

Comments

Chris said…

Thank you for your article on MY EXPERIENCE WITH BITTER KOLA.
Chris Owner CEL Financial Services IRS Registered Tax Preparer Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer
Thank you so much for your comment. So encouraging.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!